Sunday, April 25, 2010

Man Cub

When we were expecting William, people would always say "Oh Ben must be SO excited to be having a boy!" He was excited, but more he just wished for a happy and healthy child, girl or boy.
He has given his love equally to our daughters and our son. I know the girls have never had a reason to feel threatened by a brother entering into their father's heart deeper than they have reached.You get my point...
However, this little man cub KNOWS who his daddy is and he KNOWS he shares manhood with him. He LOVES his daddy and it is enough to make any heart melt.
So William is a man cub in the man club and I think Ben's glad to have a little buddy.
His face shows it.

We are so happy to have this little team in our family! They sure are some good lookin' fellas!

6 comments:

Melinda said...

So cute and sweet! I feel the same way about my Carson and Aaron!

Jamie said...

He has sure grown up. He looks like such a fun addition to your girls.

K. Bitton said...

What a sweet post!! William is such a cute boy!

Lyd Stew said...

Sweet pictures! I have to admit, I think there might be a little bit of favoritism on Doug's part, so that is admirable that Ben is so even Steven! Isn't it sweet the little father son bond they have! There is just something different- Seth just knows his dad and loves him and I think Doug feels that! Aren't we lucky to have those little guys!

Jamie Meacham said...

William is adorable! I love those pics of your boys. I hope that someday Aaron can have a little boy too. What great people you all are. I wish you were closer so we could see you more. I hope to meet little william someday!

Brittanie said...

Awwww, adorable pictures!! Patrick is a total mama's boy right now. Erin is his little buddy. I'm excited to see how their relationship will develop.