Monday, April 19, 2010

Keepin' in Touch

I have a friend who sometimes talks to her daughters as if she was reading them a letter (you can read about it here). I think it's darling.
Today Evelyn was pretending to talk to me on the phone. I said I was going to write her back with a letter. It went something like this: Dear Evelyn, I am so glad I get to be your mom. I love you. Love, Mom.
Evelyn responded, "Mom, is it okay if I just send you an email on my phone?"

I suppose it's just fine as long as she keeps in touch...

3 comments:

Liz  said...

That is hilarious! What a cutie! Are you guys still in town? We would love to get together and play!

stephanie and sean said...

This is ABSOLUTELY adorable! What fun ways to play with language and imagination!!! This is definitely going on my make-sure-to-do-with-your-daughter-when-you-have-a-daughter list :)

Natalie said...

very funny!