Monday, September 1, 2008

A Day at Play with Hannah May

Some weekends Ben checks out a fancy camera from the college and practices another one of his multitude of talentos. Hannah is so much fun. We wish you could hear her as her vocabulary increases by the hour it seems. She loves her sister and seeks her company. It is so wonderful to see her personality come out more and more as she shows us who she is.
Enjoy a few shots of Hannah!



















(We know this one is fuzzy, but I still love how excited she is! She LOVES the carousel! "Hursh" she calls it, horse.)

5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

LOVIN' that sweet little girl! So cute--looks so full of life!

Brittanie said...

Your girls are so gorgeous. It looks like you have so much fun every day!!

Natalie said...

I love my nieces! I wish I was there to play with them. I 'm glad that they get along so well. In one picture Hannah looks a bit like Nikki Woolley!

Nicole said...

I am so happy the girls live so close! It is so fun to see them grow!

stephanie and sean said...

Hannah melts my heart! I can't WAIT until I get to meet her. She has the most beautiful little face ... and such expression!!!! I love these photographs. You have some special girls!