Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Preschool!

It was a big day for us here at the Wyeth household. We got the girls up and made Evelyn her requested preschool shaped pancake with a bell. She was excited to have family prayer and hug and then she hopped right in the car to be on her way to preschool!

She was excited to wear her new purple shirt and she picked out the bow for her hair.

This is after Ben picked her up. There was alot of preschool traffic, so Hannah and I waited in the car. Evelyn really wanted to bring her backpack, even though there was nothing in it.

This is the little movie Ben took before school.

Evelyn told me that she and Ashton were very nice to eachother (a friend from Church). She said her favorite part was playing with the baby dolls. She also was so brave and held the gecko. Outside time was really fun for her as well as singing time and story time. Overall, a successful day at preschool! Way to go Evelyn!

9 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

YEAH!! HOW FUN!!!

K. Bitton said...

Way to go! Can you believe she is in pre-school?! Grace is doing the toddler lab this semester, I can't wait!

Melinda said...

Yeah, Evelyn!! How fun and what a big step! Good luck!

Jen said...

So cute! Can't believe you have a preschooler--love it!

Brittanie said...

I can't believe she's so old already! When I met her she was just a baby. Wow, time goes fast huh? That was over 3 years ago though (>_<)

Sounds like she had loads of fun!

K. Bitton said...

thanks for the sweet comments! I would love to have someone to do projects with!

stephanie and sean said...

Way to go Evelyn!!!!! That's fantastic! i'm so glad she had a wonderful time! :)

Nicole said...

Evelyn is getting so big! I still can't believe she is in preschool already!

Lyd Stew said...

Why did all this make me miss Rexburg so much!? I just miss you and your cute sweet family! That is a big day for cute Evelyn! I hope everything went well. It is nice when you know they are in good hands. :) She would be so fun to teach- I don't know many kids as creative and energetic about life as my cute Evelyn. I think every ounce of Enthusiasm you have every had (which is a lot!) has rubbed right off on that gal! :) And I mean that in a good way! Love you guys!