Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sisters

Sisto' - as the Christensen cousins put it. I never thought the day would come, but I think it has. Our girls love eachother and enjoy eachother and play together! It's been so fun to see their relationship grow. Evelyn will sometimes say that Hannah has been sleeping too long at naptime and she's anxious to get her up. Hannah follows Evelyn around and is constantly mimicking her. She always says "Sishta, Roshies" which means she wants to play ring around the rosies with Evelyn. Fun!







5 comments:

Natalie said...

Yay for sishtas!

Brittanie said...

Awww! I remember how much fun it was to play with my sisters. I hope Erin has a good relationship with her little sister(s) someday!

Amy said...

This reminds me of the song in "White Christmas" about sisters!!

stephanie and sean said...

what a fulfilling feeling!!! It warms my hear that your little girls get along and LOVE each other! I'm sure the fact that they can play well together give you a second or two to step back and catch your breath every once in a while! If I was your neighbor I would come over this instant and play with them so you could take a nap or bath or vacation!

Jen said...

We were so happy to see your blog...it's really cute! Your girls are adorable--looks like things are going great! Too bad our TX vacations didn't match up!