Wednesday, August 20, 2008

August Adventures

Sorry all, we've been neglecting the blog.

Here is a little update of what we have been doing in August:

Spray Park, Spray Park, and more Spray Park
First Annual Wyeth Family Kid's Day
~Since Father's Day and Mother's Day, Evelyn has been waiting and waiting for Kid's day. She was sure it had to exist, so we made it exist (but we have found it is a true holiday in many countries including Turkey and Mexico).
Enjoying Ben's summer schedule
Reading
Riding Bikes
Grilling
Enjoying friends and Rexburg family
Jessica has been working on growing a baby
Ben has been doing all the dishes and laundry :)

The girls relaxing together. They've been enjoying eachother's company more and more lately. That's a relief!
Hannah loves the Spray Park as long as she can bring a cup!

Evelyn loves the slide!
We're not really sure about this one! Ben asked her to pose for the camera, and she sure did! Pretty fancy!

14 comments:

Isle Family said...

I am a little jealous about the spray park. Idaho Falls needs something nice and free in the water area. Now if only I could get Brandon to do the laundry. Good luck with the baby, thank goodness for the second trimester.

Rachel Holloway said...

Seriously, how much fun is that!?? Still so jealous you have the spray park there...we sure miss that TONS.

Melinda said...

What a great water park! Everything around here has exhorbitant prices so we never go. Except one little park that I have to have the car to go to with a free splash pool. Glad to hear Baby's doing great and that summer's been good to you all!

Mindy said...

We miss the splash park. It was a great time while it lasted. I forgot all about you being pregnant so congratulations and good luck.

Liz  said...

I love that last pic of Evelyn So funny!!
Love that Splash Park!!!

Natalie said...

Evelyn I love you and your fun poses! I think that is a great idea to have a kids day!

Amy said...

I'm pretty sure I've seen Jess make that same pose as Evelyn!

Fichtner Family said...

Cute pictures. Noel loves the spray parks as well. Rachael and Jessica are almost the same in how far along they are! congrats on the new baby.
Eric

Shaun Heier said...

your girls are absolutely beautiful! Congrats on #3
- Olivia

suzanne said...

Cute pictures. I hope that Jessica isn't feeling too exhausted. Growing a baby sure takes a lot out of ya.

Amy said...

Uh...I just noticed your Wyeth #3 chart!!!! Way to go! Hooray for having babies!!!

Unknown said...

Jessica and Ben! Hello! I found your blog on Beths--and I just wanted to say hi--if you remember me! I worked with you at the library in Rexburg!!! And Jess, you were one of the best visiting teachers I ever had! Looks like your family is doing great! Good luck with the new baby!
Amy Merritt

stephanie and sean said...

Oh the spray park! I'm realizing how cool and wonderful rexburg is AFTER I've moved from there! Oh how I daydream about being your neighbor and playing with you every day!!! I'm in love with Evelyn's fancy pose! Every time I see pictures of her I just can't believe that I used to feed her from a bottle! She's growing up so fast!

The Stanford Bunch said...

where is this park? Is it by the carousel??? I remember that park was under construction where the old water slides were...???