Thursday, May 31, 2012

Fooschnickin'

Fooschnick - [foo sh nick] verb, fooschnicking, to fooshnick noun, a fooshnick
term penned in 1996 by high school friend, Owen Gilbert. 

Verb
1. to flirt, to court trifingly or act amorously; to try to attract the attention and admiration of a crush.

Ex. Did you see that swimmer trying to fooschnick with the lifeguard? 

Noun
1. A person who is given to fooschnickin'. 

Ex. Oh, you were just with Billy? He is such a fooschnicker! 


Now that we have that settled, Ben and I went on a date Tues. to dinner and to see Les Mes.  We ate at Mama Fu's Chinese. Needless to say, there was some fooschnickin' going on at Mama Fu's. Ben is so dreamy. I swoon at the sight of him constantly.  I love that he took me to Les Mes and that we both had tears that streamed down our faces when Fantine died. The music was beautiful and it was so enjoyable to go with my main eternal squeeze. I'm so grateful he is mine and I am his. Happy to be fooschnickin' forever! 


3 comments:

stephanie and sean said...

I adore that you called him your "main eternal squeeze." You guys are so dreamy. I'm glad you were able to spend such an incredible evening together and get your fooschnick on :)

Jessi and Brad said...

Sounds so fun! Thanks or the new vocab, I'll use it and impress bradley. :)

Rachel Holloway said...

hooray, hooray, hooray! I AM SO HAPPY for you! Sounds like a dreamy night-- :)