Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mayfield Park

In February we had our pictures taken at this great park in Austin. There are peacocks everywhere (except for in my pictures of course!) and a great little hiking trail. We had a chance last Friday to explore before it gets too hot here. 
The girls were playing Girl Scouts

Will insisted on pushing Henry

I loved the stairs, reminded me of Washington

Evelyn was scared and about to hop down in this pic, but here are  our 4 little monkeys

Fun river crossing

In a cave

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun, looks like a major adventure zone!

stephanie and sean said...

What a fun adventure! I love that stroller picture. And that black and white photo of your "flaminy" on the right makes my heart feel like bursting!! You guys are so beautiful. It's so fun to see how much you've grown!