Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Goings on of the Week

My new goal is to try to post just a little once a week about what's been happening here. You will probably just get basic snapshots and little ditties, but at least something is better than nothing! 

This little salamander was on our porch! We have lots of movement  from little critters on our front porch in the night. Mostly geckos eating spiders which I am very okay with. 

I love it when Evelyn reads stories to the troops.

A very tuckered out baby after his first trip to the pool.

My birthday was this week! We had ice cream cake, I got my  annual Bonzai Burger, a trip to Hobby Lobby, THREE hours to myself at home, and so much more! It was a spectacular day! 

Henry enjoying the festivities

Each of the kiddos got to pick out a present for me from the dollar store. Will picked out this cucumber candle. 

Next is a little clip of Henry, he gets a little slap happy sometimes. He is such a joy and the kind of baby that makes you understand why some people just keep on havin' babies!




4 comments:

Jessi and Brad said...

Oh my goodness. How CUTE!! Henry's laugh is adorable! Glad you had a great birthday! Wish we could have celebrated together!

stephanie and sean said...

I just love you guys. So so much. I'm grateful you're posting little bits each week. It's so fun to stop by and see some glimpses of your beautiful life :)

suzanne said...

I love hobby lobby. 3 hours alone! Thats a great present too. Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Jessica! You are amazing! I have been trying to tell myself that I need to post things more often, but my life is a little boring. lol. Henry has the cutest little laugh! Love and miss you all!