Thursday, August 7, 2008

Arizona

Where do I start? ....

We had a magnificent time for 5 days in Arizona. Yes, it was very hot outside, but I sure enjoyed the air conditioning inside. That is a luxury that we don't have here in Rexburg. I guess I can't complain, summer is only about 3 months long here.


Evelyn and Hannah LOVED being around their aunties, Grammie and Grandad, GG and especially their cousins, Carter and Addilyn. Evelyn has been talking about Carter everyday since we've been home. She was very upset when we left Texas and she found out we were going back to Rexburg and not Arizona.

One of the nice things about the trip was that we didn't have much planned other than to just be together. We got some wonderful quality time with family.


Evelyn always convinced Carter to play dress up with her. Before lunch, they would wait for the grand entrance call: "Welcoming Princess Evelyn and King Carter!"


Evelyn and Hannah LOVED LOVED LOVED the time Grammie spent with them before bed reading stories.


Ben enjoying family time.





This was funny. It was SO hot outside. So hot that their little feet got burnt on the trampoline without the blanket. They were having an involved conversation. Carter was so sweet to just wait until Evelyn thought she was done frying.


GG and Grammie watching the swimmers.



Grandad always enjoys a good dip in the pool.


Evelyn is part fish.



And Hannah part frog.


I had fun on the whale with Evelyn.


4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Those are the best kind of vacations. Nothing to see but family!

Jen and Bryan said...

oh my goodness!!! Those are daring! Will you email me any pictures with my kids in them for their scrapbooks?

stephanie and sean said...

Oh my! When you're with family, sometimes I think no plans are the best plans :) I am dying over that froggy picture with Hannah ... you capture her in the funniest moments. And I LOVED Princess Evelyn and King Carter's grand introduction :) I"m so glad you had such a wonderful time!

Chalonn said...

You guys are adorable...looks like fun! I'm so glad I got to see you guys while in the burg....oh, and I'm reading BD like Ben...did he like?