Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Few Cute February Pics


This is Evelyn's new dress. We got it at Walmart, they had so many beautiful dresses. I am just wishing I could find something like it in my size. Would you believe we bought this in the girl's dept., it's a size 6! Tall girl! This is was before she gave (okay, I really gave it) her first talk at Church!

This is how she feels about getting her hair done. She is much better about letting Nicole do it instead of me.
Last Friday we were trying to decide what to do when Evelyn found a card. It was a formal invitation to come to the "Fancy Noodle Restaurant." We were told to come fancy. So us girls went and got fancy while Ben prepared an amazingly delicious alfredo sauce with tortellini, rosemary sourdough bread and a salad. And a fancy table! It was delicious! Ben's so good at making us girls feel special!We took some cute pics of the girls in their matching dresses, but I chose to post this one because of Hannah, squished or not, that girl is gonna smile! She's so sweet! And Evelyn is a loving (sometimes overly loving as documented above) sister.
This is Hannah's little hideout in the kitchen corner. If we ever can't find her, we can be sure to find her here escaping from her sister most likely!


6 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

sooooooo CUTE as always! Your family is just adorable! I love the fancy noodle idea--we might have to try that sometime. What a nice husband! :)

I can't believe Evelyn wears a 6! THAT, my dear friend, is amazing! She is going to be so beautiful and tall when she grows up!!

Melinda said...

That was way cute! My Evie LETS me do her hair however I want, she just takes it out ten minutes later. (Maybe she likes having it repeated?) I love Hannah's hide away. And how totally wonderful Ben was with that dinner.

stephanie and sean said...

I love these pictures Jess. Thanks for the wonderful update. I've been wondering what you guys have been up to :) How are you liking Rexburg? Are you settling into your new house? Oh we love and miss you so much. I remember how Ben was such a remarkable cook!!! I remember he made a cheesy pasta with sun dried tomatoes for us! You have such a beautiful family :) I'm glad Hannah has a place to hide. Every girl needs her own space sometimes :) And forts are the best! I'm going to go build one right now.

Sarah said...

I love Lauren Child's books. I love Charlie and Lola. Once I made the mistake of reading one of Charlie and Lola's books during storytime and it was awfully tempting to try to do the voices.

Did you know, Lauren Child illustrated a lovely new rendition of Princess and the Pea that I think Evelyn would really like, and if you haven't yet, you should check to see if the Madison Public Library has the newly released retranslation of Pipi Longstocking that has her graphic design genius all over every page.

CPA said...

Wow your girls are beautiful!! We need to get Kolton and Evelyn together someday. He is all grown out of 5T and I have to move to the size 6 too.

I hope it is still not Iceland up in Rexburg!

Harrop Family said...

Thank you, Thank you for saying "Hi" on our blog. I love hearing from you and we miss you guys SO much. I can't believe how Hannah is growing. And you know, every girl who reads your blog is going to covet a husband like Ben! Hope you are all surviving the snow. Adam said it was unbelievable.