Sunday, February 3, 2008

Ballerinas and Fairies and Tchaikovsky, OH MY!

Our friends Stephanie and Sean Braniff recently held the first annual "Bloggie Awards" and our humble little blog revieved the coveted "Girls Just Want to Have Fun Bloggie." Hard to believe, I know. They said, "Ballerinas, tutus, princesses, singing solos, dance shows, and a world of pink and the Wyeths still have us beggin' for more."

To show our thanks, we put together this special little number. This one's for you, Steph and Sean! (Visit their blog here.)

(Okay, so it wasn't really planned. Evelyn likes to dress like this everyday and Hannah has recently taken an interest in doing everything her sister does. So first thing Saturday morning, after they got dolled up, they decided to have a dance party. Here's what happened. )
Evelyn's new do after she gave herself a little "trim."

Her pose for the big finale.

Hannah has been enjoying the tutued life.

They love playing and dancing together!

8 comments:

Natalie said...

yay for ballerinas! I wish I could be there to dance with the pros. I love Evelyn's hair.

Nicole said...

I love that Ben Jess and the girls live here in Rexburg! I get to witness these dance shows live almost everyday! I love it!!!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
suzanne said...

How cute. Ali also really loves dressing up and dancing. That's what most of her time is doing changing dresses and dancing to music. Maybe it is a stage. Ali loved watching this video and wanted to put her dress on straight away.

Jen and Bryan said...

I could not be more in love with Evelyn's new hair cut. Nic did a great job. Good thing she didn't butch it too much!!! The video is great. And Hannah's walking!! She walks JUST like Evie use to. Love it.

Andrea :) said...

Your girls are adorable! It will be so fun when my little girl is a ballerina, too. :)

Amy said...

Your girls are so cute! I love your blog. (This is rathofbuns wife by the way :)

stephanie and sean said...

I LOVED this! It put the biggest smile and our faces! Thanks for the show. We love your family and we love you and we love your blog :)! also love Evelyn's cute new dew. I hope you're doing well and loving Rexburg (probably the snowiest winter in all of history!!!) and that you are deliriously happy. love you