Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Allergic to Bears

I know I am beyond overdue for a post...posts coming soon...but for now, something cute from Hannah:

A friend was watching William and Hannah while I helped in Evelyn's classroom. There was a dog at the house and I had forgotten to tell my friend that Will is allergic to dogs. The dog came in and licked William's face and soon he had welts on his face (don't worry, nothing serious).

My friend immediately washed Will and put the dog outside. She asked Hannah if William is allergic to animals. She said, "He is not awergic to any animals...except for bears."

I'm not quite sure what Hannah was thinking but it makes me laugh!

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

that is too cute! lol

Aaron & Michelle said...

I can just hear sweet little Hannah's voice saying that. I am sure she was being sincere and serious about it to. Gosh... we miss you guys.