Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Today I Feel Like...

my life is out of control!!!
Today, taking pictures of the chaotic state of my house and posting it for the world to see is more therapeutic to me than spending the time it takes to do all of the above to clean it up.

Above: William thought it was good fun to dump out all of our ice cream rock salt and mow over it with a very loud toy mower, start the dishwasher, open the oven, and ask loudly for candy all at the same time.
Snack time?

laundry, laundry, laundry


Not too bad actually!


I have all of the glorious mess because I have one of these not-feeling-well-little-people

...and two of these little puppy people.
And I love it!


The good news; the bathroom is clean!!!

3 comments:

Josh and Kristen said...

Hey! A clean bathroom is a step ahead! The laundry is all to familiar! Thanks for this post because it makes me realize that other people have "those days" too!!!

stephanie and sean said...

Ooo I LOVE your shower curtain :) I know the feeling of being completely and utterly overwhelmed by your surroundings. I will usually do one of two things: eat ice cream or go to sleep. If the house is really bad, sometimes I'll do both :) I might have to throw pretending like i'm a puppy dog in there. It looks like fun!

Aaron & Michelle said...

Hey!!! That looks like my house. You are not alone. Messes can be cleaned up and one day they will be gone. Then you can have a clean house. I am afraid that I will miss the clutter. Love you guys