Friday, October 8, 2010

Sweet Stuff

Our nighttime routine ends with Ben singing the kids a lullaby. His mom sang to him "For Baby" by Peter, Paul, and Mary and Ben sings this to our kids. Ben was cooking in the kitchen and Hannah decided to sing to him.

These are some of the lyrics:

I'll walk in the rain by your side
I'll cling to the warmth of your tiny hand
I'll do anything to help you understand
I'll love you more than anybody can.

And the wind will whisper your name to me,
Little birds will sing along in time,
The trees will bow down when you walk by,
And the morning bells will chime.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I miss you guys so much!!! Hannah is so sweet, I love her little voice!!

Michelle said...

Oh, she's too cute -- I love it!

Natalie said...

I totally forgot about that song. thanks for writing the lyrics so now I can sing it to my boys. Hannah is so cute. Tell her I need her to sing the Oh once i had a little dog song. I can never remember the words to that song and since the reunion the boys always want me to sing it to them.

Lyd Stew said...

Oh- I miss your cute family! You just do so many fun things!!! Love your beautiful piano! I think every penny put into those is worth it!!! Hope you're enjoying your new home. I need to check in here more often, just because I love you guys!

Our Family said...

That voice is so sweet. It reminds me of a christmas video I saw on Ashley Sullenger's blog today. Ashley lost her little girl to a drowning accident this summer and she posted a you tube video I think made out by the church. If you want to see the cutest little video about the true meaning of christmas go to :
patrickandashley.blogspot.com it is priceless and hannah sounds just like the little girl on it! miss seeing you! katie sommer (michelle's sister)