Monday, January 5, 2009

Where to Begin...

Where do you even begin when you've taken a month off of blogging (not that I blog that much anyway!) and that month happens to be December?!
Well, here is a bit of what's been going on:

~My (Jessica) Grandma had a peaceful passing away and I got to go to her funeral in Seattle

~I was stranded for a very long day and night at the airport because of all of the Seattle snow, they said I wasn't going to be able to get a flight until after Christmas! But with nothing short of a miracle and answer to prayer, a seat opened up while I was standing at the help counter on the ONLY flight that did not get cancelled Sunday out of Seattle to Idaho Falls.

~We had our first Christmas at home and made sweet memories

~Snow, snow, snow, snow, snow here in Rexburg

~Enjoyed Ben's 3 weeks off of work!

~A memorable week long trip to Driggs, ID with Ben's family which includes his parents, 8 children, 4 spouses, and 6 grandchildren. So much fun!!!

~Now it's back to routine...kind of, we had an exciting day with Ben's sister, Nicole, having a beautiful baby girl today! So Rexburg is enjoying a visit from Ben's mom as she helps with the new babe.

~Getting ready for baby boy Wyeth to come in 7 weeks!

Here are a few of the many many many pics that we have to post!


Hannah with Baby Olivia Grace

I think we have some good big sisters in training!


Nicole and Jon's baby girl, Olivia Grace.


FUN in the snow!

Evelyn and Carter really enjoyed playing together (Carter is Evelyn's cousin)

Fun New Year's Eve games with Grammie, this was London Bridge
Carter and Evelyn making cookies with Grammie

Some of the little ones jumping downstairs (Addilyn, Blake, and Hannah)

Sunset in Driggs

This is what the girls woke up to, well, except their stockings were full, on Christmas morning.

Christmas Eve presents (pajamas of course!)
Queen Evelyn
Hannah got a turn being queen as well
Gracefully eating the gingerbread house

A rare moment of Evelyn outside playing!
She thought it would be so fun to sit in the snow, but I think she regretted not putting on her snow pants and gloves!

We have some good helpers when it comes to shoveling, which we do a lot.

Working hard!

11 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

WOAH! Talk about a major update!! Looks like things have been busy! I am so glad you were able to make it back home in time for Christmas! What a blessed little lady!

And what sweet little girls. They just make my heart smile when I see them!

Mindy said...

I love how Hannah is gracefully eating her gingerbread house, so cute the way her toes are pointed!

Not to detract, but the First baby of the new year here in town was named "Olivia Grace" too! Crazy. I bet if I were pregnant and studying up on names, I would have known how popular that name together really is!

Thanks for the big update. Looks like you had a great time with family for Christmas. :)

Karynn said...

Hey Jessica! I was on Heidi's blog and saw yours...I am so happy for you! Looks like you are doing so great. Keep in touch!

Brittanie said...

So I have admit, that first picture of Evelyn caught my eye and startled me. I thought "she can't POSSIBLY have had her baby already?!?"

lol, looks like you had a great trip!

Jake, Amanda and Davis said...

Hey Wyeths! It looks like you had a really fun Christmas. Your girls have gotten so big! And I am so happy for you and your boy's upcoming arrival! I don't know if we told you, but we are having another boy too! Due first of May. Boys are so wonderful. Good luck, and have a wonderful new year!

Jen said...

Oh the girls look so cute! They def look ready for their baby brother to come!

suzanne said...

Wow snow is an understatement. When summer finally gets here it will be very welcome. Glad you were able to make it home for Christmas

Chalonn said...

Looks like you had a fun month! Did you ever take that family picture in Driggs? You know the mustard color?

bridget said...

I'm so excited for you guys to have a baby boy! I hope everything is going well. So GLAD we were able to find Clover. What a miracle the gospel is!

bridget said...

Oh, and your girls are growing so darling! I wish we could play!

K. Bitton said...

Looks like so much fun! It was fun to run into you again:) we really should get together sometime. Your girls are going to love that baby so much! How fun!!