Monday, December 8, 2008

December Happenings

Happy December all! We were anxious to get our Christmas decorations up this year, we started the day after we got home from Seattle. Ben put the outside lights up this weekend, and good thing he did because we woke up to some snow this morning! (Pics of lights and snow to follow)

Here are a few of the goings on here in the Wyeth household:


We had a ward Christmas party. Ben got to play the part of a Roman Centurion. As you can tell, he really got into it!
The primary kids sang a little number.
Here is ambidextrous Hannah coloring her Christmas swirls.
This was Evelyn's last day of the BYU-I preschool. Too bad it's just one semester long, we loved it!
I thought Hannah looked so grown up in this picture, that's why I posted it too.
My mom and sister got us this gingerbread house kit. It looked pretty plain until Ben decided he did not want to waste all the extra green frosting, so he spiced it up a bit and made it a "swamp house." I think we're ready for this little brother!
Evelyn's a little embarrassed, but Hannah is pleased with our hard work!

10 comments:

CPA said...

Save that Roman costume! SWEET! So fun staying in touch the blog way! Hope your Christmas and baby preparations are going well.
Megan

Rachel Holloway said...

you guys crack me up!!!

Shaun Heier said...

The girls are so beautiful...I can't wait to see #3!!

Melinda said...

Great swamp house! And howfun to take a role in the nativity story. Looks like fun things are going on.

Natalie said...

Ben looks great as a shiny soldier! I love the swap house. It made me think of the Book "I love You Stinky Face" and the part where is says I would live by the swamp and take care of you always. I bet that mom would live in a house that looked similar to your gingerbread house.

Krista said...

Ben's costume was quite fabulous!

stephanie and sean said...

happy december!!!!! BEN a roman centurian!?! i can't think of a greater contradiction! my favorite pic is the last one of hannah! be still my beating heart! i can't stop laughing at that sweet face! she's hilarious!

Chalonn said...

No need to be embarrassed! Our little girl quotes swampy SHREK lines in sacrament meeting!

David and Deena said...

Loved checking into your family activities. Can't wait to see pix of the baby. Hope you are doing well. Thanks for all you do for A&M and Chantel.

Harrop Family said...

Cute blog! Fun change!

How are you feeling these days? Pregnant??? I'm so excited you are having a boy. He will just melt your heart.

We went to do a gingerbread house this year and someone had already opened the package and gotten into the candy and broken the gingerbread. It was pretty yukky. But we're glad all went well with your "swampy" gingerbread house!

Happy New Year!