Monday, October 13, 2008

Bradley the Radley!!

We are so glad that Ben's brother, Bradley, was able to come visit all of us here in Rexburg for a few days. He recently returned home from a mission to Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Welcome home!

It didn't take long at all for the girls to absolutely adore him and take good care of him. Here Evelyn covered Brad up with the blanket and put the baby by him to keep him company. He said he was tired so she let him have a nap...kind of.
Hannah LOVED "Bad-LEEEE" and always wanted him to read stories to her.
For Family Home Evening, everyone kindly helped us build a very special scarecrow.

These girls LOVE Uncle Bradley!
We had a pretend camp out and roasted hot dogs, smores and starburst. Brad and Nellie caught a few frogs at the nearby river (don't worry, we didn't roast them too!).

Thanks for the visit Bradley! Welcome home!

5 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

OMG! He is SO BIG! I cannot believe he is an RM already! So cute! I love these pictures! I have the cutest bunch of cousins ever!
~Mari

K. Bitton said...

How neat! Looks like you guys had fun with him!:)

Chalonn said...

Awe...cute Bradley..snuggling with the baby doll..looks like a fun little visit!

Josh and Kristen said...

I am so happy to find your personal blog. Whenever I linked to your posts, it just sent me to a blog that seemed like it was your extended family. YAY! Now I can peek in on you! Love, Kristen

Brittanie said...

How sweet to share a dolly! lol! And great of him to humor her.


And roasted startbursts huh? I don't think I've ever done that...sounds interesting.