Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sugar and Spice...

IT'S A

We've had four marvelous years of sugar and spice and everything nice. We are excited to announce that we are adding some snips and snails and puppy dog tails!
A few people have asked if the girls will be able to handle a little boy, but the question I'm asking is, will the little boy be able to handle 2 older sisters?!
We are all very exited to add some pirate, cowboy, prince and whatever else costumes to the dress up box. Hannah also will be thrilled to have some one to play cars with her. She really has taken a liking to cars lately.
When we told Evelyn we were having a boy, she giggled and said baby boys are very cute!
Bring on the blue!!

20 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! COPNGRATS!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

The Stanford Bunch said...

CONGRATS!!! 2 girls and then a boy is AWESOME! You guys will love it!!!

Ash said...

Congrats!! That is so very exciting!! Yay!!

Daisy said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys. And I'm sure Armando will be very jealous when he hears the news! :)

Amy said...

Hooray for baby boys!!! Bring on the trucks, mud and dinosaurs!

Jen said...

Congrats! How fun to add a boy to the crew!

Mindy said...

Congrats! Hope you have a ton of energy because they are hard to keep up with!!

Reid and Laura said...

What's you're secret for a boy??? That is so wonderful!!!

Natalie said...

Hip Hip Horray! Let's hear it for the boy!

Chalonn said...

Congrats! Boys are super fun in a totally different way! What great NEWS!!!

K. Bitton said...

yay! That will be so great! I bet your girls will just adore him! Do you have any names picked out yet?

The Comin Family said...

Congrats you guys! I was hoping for a boy for you guys and it came true! Wahoo!

Josh and Kristen said...

YAY! That is super exciting for you. Congrats!

J.R. said...

Congrats Im sure you guys are very excited!!!

MathisFam said...

Congrats. I think boys are so much fun. Not that I have anything else to compare to! I was hoping for a boy for you guys.

Brittanie said...

Oh congrats honey!! I KNEW it! I'm so excited for you!

stephanie and sean said...

YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm overjoyed for you!!! Oh I can't wait to see the little guy! This is WONDERFUL!

Ryan and Sariah said...

Congradulations you guys! How exciting! Yeah for boys, they rule our house.

lauren said...

I could not have said it better myself... BRING ON THE BLUE! Boys are fun! Congrats

bridget said...

Wee-Who! A boy! Congrats! Is this one Timothy?? :)