Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thanks!

Howdy everyone... it's Ben. I wanted to say thanks for the prayers and good wishes! The test went well, but not nearly as well as I was hoping. I scored in the 60th percentile which is good enough to get into a few of my "preferred" schools, but not all of them. A pretty average score, over all. I will be taking the test again in a month or so and we'll keep you posted! Hopefully I'll be able to plan a little bit better and study more than I did for this first one (for some reason, I scheduled it at a pretty busy time). Thanks again!

4 comments:

Dave said...

Congrats! And good luck on the next one too. :)

Rachel Holloway said...

Good deal! Congrats on doing a-okay and good luck the next time around!

Melinda said...

Good luck next time around!

Isle Family said...

Congratulations, you may not be happy with your score but I would be thrilled. Good luck on the next one.