Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mowing the Lawn and such....

This is how Hannah likes to help mow the lawn...
...she's a jump right in a get her hands dirty kind of gal.
This is how Evelyn likes to help...
...I'll just hang out in here until you're done! She is a good cheerer!
I think this is a mighty picture of Hannah. Hannah vs. the world!
She loves to squish her nose on glass and screens!
Evelyn peeking out from our tree.
Our "weeds" that we replanted in planters on our doorstep.
Ben's artistic side capturing Jon's orchestra of splashing rocks.


6 comments:

Daisy said...

Love all the pics! So did you guys get a DSLR?

Jude, Namea, Kuu said...

I like the way Evelynn helps. Kick back and sip on a drink--nice.

Jen and Bryan said...

I'm so sad we are missing out on so much. Only a few months and we can all play together... actually, Texas. we're coming now, for sure!!!

Harrop Family said...

Love, love, love all the pictures. Your hare is darling Jess!

Harrop Family said...

Wow!!! That's kind of funny. I was trying to remind my kids to share as I was typing, and then read that I had typed "hare" instead of "hair". I really don't think your hair looks like a bunny!

Nathan said...

I love your pictures. Your girls are so cute. How fun. It looks beautifully green there. Horray. This is my favorite time of year for Rexburg.