Sunday, June 3, 2012

Last Day of School

Evelyn got to wear an old shirt and have her friends sign it. It was a cool memento from 1st grade. I can't believe this little girl will be 8 soon and in 2nd grade. She gets more beautiful by the instant and I am constantly looking at her in wonder. She is such a beautiful, talented, smart and loving girl! 

I took the kids for a post-school picnic. Other than the flies, we had a nice time. Evelyn was a bit sad because 1st grade had ended. 

The greatest invention ever, the tire swing. 

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

When I think of Evelyn I think of vivacious LIFE! She is so beautiful and will be a GREAT 2nd grader!

stephanie and sean said...

I can't believe she is going to be eight years old! She is totally going to rock 2nd grade. I love how you celebrated the last day of school with a picnic.