Sunday, October 16, 2011

BOO!

 The kids are I were "storm chasing" the other day. We saw a beautiful dark thunderhead and went after it in the hopes of being rained on. We were never successful, but in the process we found this fun ghost town. We brought Ben back a few days later and enjoyed a spooky evening together.
Ben often enjoyed Dunkin' Doughnuts' munchkins as a child and jumped at the opportunity to share that delight with our kids. "We're going to the ghost town tonight? Perfect! I'll bring munchkins!" What a good dad!

Jail birds

Hannah is never afraid of bugs. Here she is holding a grasshopper she caught. She carried it around for a good long while.
Such a sweet little thing. She sure is growing up! Almost 5! 

Here is our almost 7 year old! 

We can't forget Don Juan! 


Me and Hanky Panky

HANDSOME MAN


And a cherry on top: here is Henry enjoying the company of his monkey blanket. SUCH a sweet baby he is! 

5 comments:

stephanie and sean said...

What spooky fun! That ghost town looks like it would be a blast to explore. I love all of the pictures of your sweet family, and especially that last snuggly one with Henry!! I'm totally chuckling at the fact that you saw a rain cloud and chased after it :) ... only in Texas :)

K. Bitton said...

Just read through a bunch of your more recent updates and it looks like life is full of happiness and fun for you guys! I'm so glad! I especially loved your post about coming back to a normal day 50 years from now. I would do the same thing!! Even though I don't always savor these moments (especially when they're harder days), I know they'll be gone before I know it and it makes me a little sad. And a little emotional if I think about it too much;). Well, it's fun to catch up with your beautiful family! Hope all continues to go well!

Natalie said...

Clearly everyone thinks about munchkins when they hear Ghost town. I love it. I never knew Hannah was so brave. All of your kids are so cute. It's making me anxious for Thanksgiving.

Aaron & Michelle said...

Your little ones are not really that little anymore. Time flies by way to fast. Love seeing your pictures and miss you all. MIchelle

Nicole said...

your Kids are so adorable! I love the last picture of sleeping Henry! Happy Happy birthday to Evelyn today!