Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!

Happy Birthday to a fantastic Pops! The kids sang you a little ditty, but I waited until too close to bedtime and William wasn't quite in the singing mood.


One thing that my dad is so good at is knowing exactly what to get people for their birthdays. I did not inherit that wonderful trait so my poor friends and family often times don't get much from me on their birthdays because I just simply don't know what to get! Anyway, we always take pics of the kids opening their gifts from Grandpa John, here are a few of the hits over the last year: 





Thanks for always making our birthdays so special! We hope you have a special and wonderful birthday!!! 
Love you oodles!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love you guys. When will I see you again?! It feels like ages. Next time I see you, you will have a new wee one. Let's have an impromptu reunion!But, Ben must wear his tiny cowboy hat and pen drawn handlebar mustache the whole time. You guys make me laugh. I just woke up, and I feel like I am rambling on and not making any sense. Good Day.