Saturday, May 21, 2011

On Our Way...



This is officially our last week in Cedar City. It has been so good to us!


Ben and I went to Austin this last week and after three long days of scouring the city for the perfect place for us to live, we found it. It was nothing short of a miracle and we feel so blessed that we get to live in this nice home and nice neighborhood.


Things are all working out timing wise. We want to get there before traveling becomes a big concern for me and my big belly. I will be 32 weeks along when we move. That gives us around 8 weeks before the babe is born.


We are so grateful for ALL the help from friends and family. It is so hard for me to accept, but really is essential. I hate to leave feeling so much in debt to everyone who has helped us so much but I hope we can pay them back in some way...


That's all for now, the next update will probably be from the heart of Texas!


PS~If anyone knows of anyone trying to rent a twin home in Cedar City by June 1, please send them our way!!!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Good luck with the move and everything! The house looks beautiful!

Brittanie said...

I moved at about that with my pregnancy with Patrick. It wasn't so bad, I had a friend who gave me a referral for an OB.

Good luck!! I hope everything goes smoothly!

Jessi and Brad said...

We just found out that one of my cousins lives in San Antonio too!! Her name is Jordan Bullock Duncan I think? Her husband is doing the Med school at University of Texas, which I think is where you're going?! She would love ocmpany sometime I'm sure! She has a girl who is 4, and a little boy 2? and another baby boy on the way!! You would be perfect friends! :) Once you're down there I'll try to find out where she lives, or maybe you'll be in the same ward or something! Anyways, I think texas will be a lot of fun for you!! :)

stephanie and sean said...

Oo Texas is so lucky to have you! Confession. I maximized that picture as much as I could so I could get a glimps of your sweet belly! You look amazing Jess :) Good luck with the whirlwind ahead. You guys are the best :)