Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ocean Shores

From Cannon Beach we made what we thought was going to be a hop, skip and a jump to Ocean Shores, but it had snowed...alot...so the roads were slow and a bit nerve racking, but gratefully we made it safe and sound.
My mom, her boyfriend, David, my sister and her son, Nicholas met us at the Ocean and we stayed for 3 days there.
It was CHILLY! But we had a fun time anyways!
This was on our hike back to the hotel after we fed the seagulls some cat food.
This was the view from our hotel.
My nephew, Nicholas.
As you can tell, Ben had a pleasant time.

My mom and David.

We did a little gift shopping and survived this shark attack.
My mom with her grand kiddos. Stories, stories, stories!

A fun random pic actually taken a few days prior in Seaside, Oregon. Who knew Ben would look so good with a fro?!
William the viking.

Pizza Hannah and hamburger Evelyn.
Hannah and seagull having a standoff.

I LOVE this picture! That seagull is sure Will has some more cat food for him!
Nicholas said the whole time "come and get it birdies, come and get it!."

I had fun throwing the food for the seagulls to catch. My mom and sister hid behind me, they were not so comfortable with the close proximity of the gulls, I think my mom watched "Birds" a few too many times in her youth and felt a bit nervous around the creatures.
We were ALL ready for some hot chocolate from the lobby when we got back. Nick and Will made themselves cozy on the moose. I like Hannah's ferocious face.


Hannah looks like a natural moose rider.
We had such a fun time, thanks for the fun few days fam!!!


4 comments:

Becka said...

Wow! I looks like you guys had an awesome trip! I love the stand off picure with the seagull! hahaha

stephanie and sean said...

Oh i adore the oregon coast! it looks like you guys are having a blast!!!! and Ben totally rocks that fro :)

The Probert Family said...

Hey! I've been to Ocean Shores!!

Looks like such a fun family trip -- and SO beautiful. Way to be spontaneous and take the scenic route. I feel inspired.

Daniel and Heather said...

Hey, you were in my neck of the woods!! Glad you had fun.