Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Benign

Thank you all for your support and prayers. Sorry to post those graphic pictures, I'll probably take them down in a day or two.We are happy to announce that the findings of the pathologists are in our favor and Ben's tumors were benign.

However, through all of this I learned from a friend that such has not been the fate of her family. My dear friend, Kristen, who I met in college, is the mother of 3 beautiful boys and 1 angelic girl. Her baby girl was born 1 month ago and it was 2 months ago her loving husband was diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumor.

They are full of faith and goodness. I haven't been able to stop thinking about this sweet family and the great burden they are shouldering.

I wanted to post their blog which has links of ways you can help if you are able.
http://www.dadnamedjosh.blogspot.com/

Kristen and Josh our hearts go out to you and we are praying for you day and night!

1 comment:

Josh and Kristen said...

Oh! I am so happy to hear your good news! What a relief! Thank you for your sweet comments about us. I hope one day we can see each other again.