Monday, October 12, 2009

A perfect fall weekend

This was a couple of weekends ago, but here it is! We had a visit from my dear friend, Candace. We also were able to go make some apple cider with a cider press. Fall is so fun!

Ben and I had gone on a lunch date and when we came back, Nellie was playing with the kids in the back yard. It was a happy scene.


Evelyn was proud to pose in the tree.




Hannah is a maniac on the swing! It's a wonder she stays on!
Pressin' them apples!

Hannah helped... a little.


Thanks for coming Candace!


The girls wanted their face painted like butterflies.
Here are our ghetto scarecrows. It was easy and the kids had fun. That's the important part, right?



I had to put a picture of Hannah admiring hers. She hugs it everyday and is so proud.


1 comment:

Nicole said...

your kids are so adorable!!! I can't wait unti Thanksgiving so I can squeeze them all!!! By the way, we have you guys for Christmas, what do you want?