Friday, October 23, 2009

Oh to be a child. . .

This is how Ben served the girls pancakes the other day. Hannah was a little worried about eating it.
Evelyn and Hannah have been getting ahold of the camera lately. This is one Evelyn took of Hannah.


Hannah took this one of her doll. I love how she posed her on the chair.


Our little mummy Hannah.



This video makes me laugh. Evelyn eventually puts her doll in an "xray" under a stool and Hannah comes and looks through a hole in the stool and Evelyn wonders whose big eye it is.



5 comments:

Nicole said...

That was so funny! Evelyn is quite the videographer!

Brittanie said...

Oh they're so cute!! I totally read your title as "oh to be WITH child" though, and thought you were pregnant for a second. Or just wanted to be maybe. lol

Arredondo Family said...

You folks have toooo much fun!! :)...Sprinkles for breakfast...how wonderful!!

Daisy said...

I can't believe how much they are growing! I love Evelyn's cake and her Spanish Lady outfit! I can't believe she is five and Hannah is so cute hugging those darling scarecrows! Wish I could be as creative as yoU! You do such fun stuff with your kids.

{Alynn} said...

That little movie is PRICELESS!!!