Monday, April 27, 2009

Willy B's Blessing Day

I talked to my grandpa last night and apparently he has a little nick name for William, Willy B. I kinda like it!
We blessed William last Sunday. We planned it for when Maureen and Dru brought Brad and Nellie back up to school so we were able to have them here which was a great blessing!
Here's a fun sequence:



As you can see, the girls are pretty happy to have Uncle Brad here in Rexburg.


We all missed Nellie tons when she was gone for a week!
Grammie helped me get William dressed.
I couldn't have dreamed for a better family to be a part of (other than my own of course)!

The gangWilliam loves kisses from his Grammie!
WE LOVE GRANDPARENTS!!!

8 comments:

Chalonn said...

I love the pictures and glad you were able to have family around for WILLY B's big day!

Chalonn said...

Forgot to say...we are so blessed to have you in the grand family! Oh, and you look amazing...did you really just have a baby???

Rachel Holloway said...

TOTALLY, TOTALLY SWEET!

PLEASE tell me we get to come visit that new little guy when we come!!! We would love to see you!

Natalie said...

I love William's hair in the picture where mom is helping you get him dressed. It almost looks like a crown. Super cute. You looks great. Pink is a wonderful color on you.

Daisy said...

So precious. Jess, you look amazing. And Willy B is getting cuter by the day! We blessed Cecilia last Sunday too. :)

stephanie and sean said...

oh these are so precious! i absolutely adore will's face in the picture where grandma is kissing him. i'm glad it was such a special day. by the way, you are more beautiful than ever!

David and Deena said...

Ohhh...now I'm homesick. So glad Willy B got here safe and sound and that G&G W got to be in attendance. It is good to check in with the family. We love you and think you are INCREDIBLE!

melissa t. said...

Hi darlin'! That baby boy is so sweet and it looks like he is well loved.