Friday, April 3, 2009

Mega update

Here's a plethora of photos for you!
First, here's Evelyn before Church 2 weeks ago. She's been really excited about having her hair curled lately. Hannah had hers curled too, but it's hard to see in this picture.
This is a random picture, but it's a drawing Evelyn made of the solar system. I thought it was pretty good!
Me and my babes
This is how Evelyn likes talking on the phone. She was talking to Grammie.
It was Ben's birthday on the 2nd. The girls had lots of fun helping me make his Skor bar cake.
William has been making us all so happy with his smiles.
Here's our "little prince" as the girls call him. It's looking like he might be a blue eyed beau.
Yes, he is CHUBBY! It's fun. This shirt was from Bryan and Jen (Bryan is a dentist).
Evelyn sure loves her bro.
This picture was supposed to be all 3 kids, but Evelyn had other ideas...
Hannah calls William "Wim-yum" it is so cute!
This is William with his handsome cousin, Carter (he belongs to Aaron and Michelle Christensen).
The girls with Ben on his birthday. What a handsome 27 year old!

10 comments:

Mindy said...

Evelyn is so artistic! And I really like the picture of you holding your little ones...wish I could get a decent one of me doing that.

Natalie said...

I love, Love LOVE the pictures. William is so cute. I can't wait to meet the littel prince in person.

bridget said...

Fun pics. . .thanks for sharing!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Your kids are so cute!! I love the one "me & my babes" & I also love the one with them & Ben. I love mega posts cuz pictures are my favorite! :)

Unknown said...

Cute Pics! Love your family--they are so cute! I can't believe you have 3 now! Where has time gone!

Congrats!

Chalonn said...

These pictures are all so precious! Yes, William and Carter are both doing a great job putting the weight on! Ace and Mich haven't posted any pics of him in a while..so I loved that one. I love mega posts too and you are one mommy I would love to be JUST like!

Esther said...

Your pictures are so cute. How fun. William really is a doll.

CPA said...

Hey Jess and Ben we just went private with our blog and if you want to still view it send me an e-mail md1229@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite! Your family is so cute! I love seeing all the fun you have together!
Megan

Amanda said...

gosh! I don't think I've even congratulated you, yet! Congratulations! I come to the blog (you're on my bloglines list) but I rarely (if ever) comment.

You found my blog a while ago, and now I've gone private. If you want to keep reading, send me your email address!

Cori said...

Hey guys I found your blog through Krista Jephsons hope you don't mind! Your family sure is so cute!