Wednesday, February 4, 2009

January Happenings

Here's a little recap on things that have happened in January, besides what has already been posted:


Hannah has a new friend, a shrimp that lives on her hand. It's her finger in the shape of a hook, or more appropriately, a shrimp. She likes to take it places with her and give other "shrimp" kisses.

We had to say "so long for now" to Jon and Nicole :( But we are so excited for them in their new adventures.
Even though Jon and Nicole don't live in Rexburg anymore, Evelyn still asks every other day if we can go to their apartment for a few minutes to see them and baby Olivia.

Olivia's blessing day.
Hannah after a day or so of Braided pig tails.
Getting HUGE!
We celebrated Chinese New Year by eating out and making lanterns.
Pretty snazzy snowman made by Ben and Evelyn.
Hannah got a big bed!

8 comments:

stephanie and sean said...

oh my goodness that picture of piggy tail hannah had me rolling on the floor!!!!!!!!! how on earth did you make those cool lanters? i gotta know ... could be cool for a date night (wink wink)

ellsworth family said...

You have got quite the bump there! You are so close! Looks like lots of fun things in January.

Brittanie said...

What a cute belly! I keep getting told that I'm very small...and your belly proves that. =p

I love the pics of your girls! They're too cute!

Mindy said...

Hannah's quilt on her new bed is really cute. You only have about 3 weeks left huh? Wow! Good luck, you look great.

Frehner Family said...

WoW girl! You guys have been busy! Looks like fun though. I've added you to my fellow bloggers (hope that's alright). We actually have moved three times since we lived in Cedar. My poor "baby" J has lived in four houses in his 2 (almost 3) years of life. We are currently in southern Arizona. And by the sounds of it, I wish I could blow some of our 73* weather your way. Good luck with the new babe. It sounds like you could go any day now! Two weeks or something left?! Wow. Have fun and keep in touch!

Candace said...

Does the little shrimp living on Hannah's finger have a name? I think I would like to nickname it jim, which of course is short for jim-bo shrimp!

Harrop Family said...

Hey Jessica-

My websight had a few glitches, so you can try going to www.heritagemakers.com/346938 until I get www.capturingyou.com fixed.

I would LOVE to help you with any heritage making. Check out the sight and let me know what you think. If you allready know HM, but just want help creating, I'd love to help with that too!!!

Rachel Holloway said...

SUPER COOL, SUPER FUN--What a great month!! I can't believe you are so close to your due date!! Can't wait to see that precous little baby!