Saturday, February 14, 2009

Anniversary Date

Last week , we left the girls with an ever-too-kind Auntie and headed off into the sunset.
This was all a surprise for me (Jessica) I only knew we were going on a date, but I had no idea where! We started at Me n' Stans, it was the restaurant where we had our first date over 5 years ago! It was tasty!

I thought we were headed back to Rexburg when Ben pulled off the road and took us to this beautiful cabin. I had NO idea where we were or whose house we were at or what we were doing there Ben was laughing so hard. I didn't know what was going on! It wasn't until we got to the door and Ben had a key that I realized it was a bed and breakfast and that we weren't heading back to the 'burg that night after all!

We played a few games of pool. Ben's pretty darn good, but I must have had a little more practice in my day and won both times. Maybe Ben was just being nice.

In the morning a tasty and pretty breakfast was served with wild birds looking in from outside.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....


Doesn't it just look like a dream?! Thanks Ben for a HUGE surprise anniversary date! AND thank you Nellie (and Amanda) for watching the girlies!

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

dreamy date for sure!! You LUCKY, LUCKY girl!!! How wonderful to have family closeby to help out so you guys could enjoy a night away! Looks like loads of fun!

Melinda said...

How sweet. Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

I love your anniversary photos- they tell such a great story on their own! You both emanate a quality that makes people so comfortable and content, I feel honored to be included in your lives...even via the internet! Hope the 'Wood' Anniversary was fantastic.

Kris Hansen