Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

We had a very fun Halloween this year. We started with a fun Family Home Evening joined with Jon and Nicole. Theirs is the pumpkin in the middle (Thanks Grandma Chris for the props!) Evelyn wanted a vampire pumpkin.

Halloween morning Ben made us some tasty and very cute pumpkin pancakes. I foresee this being a family tradition.
After a day playing with friends, it was time for costumes! Evelyn was very excited to be a nice witch and Hannah was a candy corn.
Jon and Nicole stopped by to see the girls. We love living by family!
We just went around our block one time. Then we stopped by Aaron and Michelle's and last but not least we said "hello" to Aunt Nellie. The girls were excited to show off their costumes to her. On the way to Nellie's, the girls were holding their bags and had a few pieces of candy. They were bouncing off the walls and jumping A LOT when we got home! It was funny! However, when we put them in their beds they went right to sleep!


This is BEFORE she got some candy! Can you imagine after?!
Side note: When we first gave Evelyn the broom, she didn't want it. She thought it would really fly!

10 comments:

K. Bitton said...

cute! I love those costumes!!!

stephanie and sean said...

what a FANTASTIC day! those pumpkin pancakes have me drooling all over our keyboard! what sweet little trick-or-treaters you have! :) ooo and I LOVE your vampire pumpkin (the ears made me giggle)! love you and miss you SO SO SO much!

Natalie said...

Super cute girls. I wish I could of ben there to see them in person. I like nice witches they're much more cordial than mean ones. Also, candycorn is my favorite candy this time of year. Great choice Hannah.

Brittanie said...

How absolutely adorable! lol! We didn't go out trick-or-treating because we felt Erin was still a bit young, but I'm excited to next year!

I love the video. She looks like she had so much fun. lol.

Daniel and Heather said...

Hello Jessica and Ben, your girls are so Pretty!! I am so happy to see that you have such a great family and things are going well.

Nicole said...

Cute pictures!Except the on with me in it! I don't know what happened in that picture but My body looks huge and puffy and my head looks really small! I promise I don't normally look like that! Or at least I hope I don;t!

Chalonn said...

So cute! I love your girls costumes....Evelyn is such a cute witch!

Liz  said...

First of all, I love the pancakes how cute are they!!!
Second of all, cute costumes, Halloween is such a fun holiday:)
Thirdly, CONGRATS on having a little boy!! I bet you guys are so excited!!! Evelyn and Hannah will be good big sisters!
Lastly, we haven't seen you guys in ages let's get together!

Amy said...

What a cute family!!! The girls costumes are great! And good job Ben on the pumpkin pancakes...yummy!

melissa t. said...

Looks like a fun Halloween for you guys-the pumpkin pancakes are awesome-props to Ben. So any names for baby boy yet?