Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Family Photos

Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving Break. This is the whole Wyeth clan minus Bradley who is serving a mission in Canada. Mucho cheers for Ben's mom who did all the clothes and coordinating! What a great family! This is Evelyn and her cousin Carter. They have a great time together!
We love this picture of the girls! The photographer did a great job. Her link is here if you are wanting to look at her work: http://jamiehammondphotography.com/blog.html
Thankyou Wyeth family for some great memories over this last thanksgiving break!

7 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Those ARE great pics!! Looks like so much fun!!! :) You have a beautiful family--truly!

The Stanford Bunch said...

Really cute pictures! That one of yur girls is sooo sweet!

stephanie and sean said...

What an absolutely BEAUTIFUL family! I LOVE the picture! and I ADORE the picture of your girls. Hannah looks like an elf (I have always and will always want to be an elf). I have been waiting for a post from you. Have you moved yet? You look so incredible (as always)... are you taking beautiful pills? and Ben is SO much taller than I remembered. It's good to see you guys (via photos)

The Comin Family said...

love love love the pics!

Melinda said...

What beautiful pictures! I love the last one there of your girls together...fantastic!

Amy said...

Cute Pics! Your girls are beautiful!

Nicole said...

Just so you know. That last picture of the two girls is my background on the computer!!! I adore this picture!!!