Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Happy Day

I was spoiled silly on my birthday weekend. First on Friday night, we had a sitter and Ben planned to take me to dinner to La Madeleine, a French cafe. We showed up and Ben had an unusually big smile on his face.  He suggested we find a seat and lead me to 5 of our close friends who had showed up to surprise me and have dinner with us! It was a great time!
On Saturday, I got some time to myself at home while Ben took the kids out and about. It's a rare occasion that I am home alone and while I love my family, I do appreciate a break!
On Sunday (my actual birthday), we had church and then I got a rest and we had yummy Mexican goodies for dinner, followed by cake and presents. Once again, I was spoiled silly! I got so many wonderful things! Sure is great to turn 33! Thanks all, I'm feelin' the love!


Mmm, nothing like cake and ice cream! 



Sweetest little kids on my planet!


A little gender segregated cloud gazing...


And of course the smolder! He will only make that face for me on camera on special occasions. 

No comments: