Sunday, April 21, 2013

Christmas in Arizona Videos

We had a fantastic time with most of Ben's family in Arizona for Christmas. Nellie and Justin were in charge of activities for one night. We played "Sock Wars" where you had to crawl around and take the socks off of everyone else. The following video is the final round. 



Before we did that, Nellie taught the girls a Samoan dance. She was a great teacher and we were quite elegant with our moves, I must say.

While Nellie was teaching the girls, Justin was teaching the boys the Haka. Due to an unfortunate run-in with a nut, Ben was already asleep for the night because of all the benadryl he had to take to stay alive. I am pretty impressed. with these Haka men. I wouldn't want to have to battle them! 

Here's a bit of the fun from the kiddos. I love to hear them laughing and having fun! 

Some more of the kiddos being silly. In most of my videos Nellie is in the background cleaning...I always wondered how everything got so clean :) 



1 comment:

Lyd Stew said...

What a fun family! My kids and I had way to much fun watching all these videos, especially considering not knowing the people. :) We like the samoan dance