Monday, November 12, 2012

PhD Blues


I (Jessica) started this post a few weeks ago just to cheer myself up with all the good and wonderful in my life. I am so glad that Ben is getting a PhD, I will just be even more glad when it's over! In the meantime, happy things are happening and here are a few: 

My sister coming for a visit! Henry is a fan of hers. 

Sweet Hannah May
Henry's ears from the Elgin Hog eye Festival didn't quite fit. It was funny trying to watch him eat his funnel cake.
Henry before his haircut. 
The boys enjoying the air mattress before my sister and nephew came for a visit. 
Henry just getting refill .
Ben with Will and our nephew, Nick. Ben is the favorite horse around here!
Sweet moments. 
Evelyn had a birthday!!! Our little 8 year old always wanted rain boots, her wish came true. 
We found some sweet hats at Children's Place clearance. WHOOOO is that? 
Sweet little monster! 
More from the Hogeye fest. Where'd Henry go?! 
Henry's name is Henry Drew. Sometimes he gets a bit drooly, so Hannah has nicknamed him the above and affectionately wrote it out in pretzels for him. 
Dressing up and being kids! 
Sweet little dragon 
I love this little BABY!
WHOOO sent us these tasty owl smores??? Thank you so much! 
It's a knight/witch
Becky and Nicky
Thanks for going down "count my blessings" lane with me! 

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

You seriously have the CUTEST family ever! We love you guys so much! And we especially can't wait to hang out with you... :)
p.s. you and your beautiful sister look alike!

Brad said...

Love it all! Your kids are so cute! Yu look great too jess. Can'twait to see you guys! :) jessi