Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sweet Moments

 This post shows some of the greatest gifts I have in my life; my family and time to spend with them. We visited the elementary school park one night after dinner. I hope that by going there and creating happy times, if and when things get hard at school, the kids will be able to draw strength from these memories. And it's a really fun park!  These are the moments that bring my heart true joy, not all of the pictures are perfect, in fact, none of them are, but the instants that were captured are priceless to me! 
 Could you even imagine a world with out an Evelyn?
 I love these next series. I love how Ben is encouraging Will as he monkeys up the slide.
 Sweet hand holding


Wheee! 



2 peas in an out-of-focus but sweet little pod!

He wasn't so sure about that trip down, but appreciated sister's grip on him.

It's hard to be 3 and stuck on a jungle gym. 


 Found his way across.


 This is so Hannah, ever cheerful and enjoying whatever she is doing.


Ditto that with Henry! 

 Family swing! 

I have a picture of me when I was 4 doing the same thing. So fun to be a child!  

 Climbing away


 A beautiful sunset to end the evening. I am so grateful for simple and happy times together! 


3 comments:

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

love that first pic! Glad to see you family :)

Nellie and Justin Togisala (a.ka. Nellstin) said...

What precious pictures! Love you guys!

The Dunn's said...

I miss you guys!! I cried looking at these pictures, your lil family is so beautiful!