Thursday, February 2, 2012

Henry


Here are a few videos, mostly of Henry, for far away family and friends who just don't get to see how fast this little joy is growing! 

Big brothers just have a way of knowing how to tease little siblings! 




Henry is such a delight! We all adore him. As you can tell from the videos, he gets lots of attention, but probably the most from Evelyn. He also is SO good at getting his sisters awake for the day. On a normal day it takes me 30 minutes to get those girls out of bed, but if I bring Henry in, they sit up, hold him, and the day starts on a very happy note! We sure feel blessed to have this little dream! 

3 comments:

stephanie and sean said...

Oh. My. Goodness!!!!! (insert a million more exclaimation marks). He is pure sunshine. He makes me want to melt into a pile of gooey Henry-lovin' mush! I bet you have sooo much fun playing with that handsome little guy all day :)

Brad said...

ahhhh!! SO adorable!! He is so big and so stinkin cute!! Can't wait to meet him in March! Love you guys!
Jessi

Nicole said...

Henry is so adorable!! I can't wait to see you guys in March and Kiss all of your kids cheeks!!! I can't believe how big they are all getting!!