Sunday, August 14, 2011

An Update for the Grannys and Grampys

Newborns change so much and so fast that we had to post a few for the grandparents. Henry is 3 1/2 weeks old now, Ben is back to work after short weekend recovery from his surgery, Evelyn and Hannah start school on the 23rd (Hannah is starting PreK) and life is about to take off like crazy. We are going to savor each day and hour of this next week that we have before schedules and homework and more homework and classes, etc!

 Sweet Henry D. in the blanket Karla made for him.
 Hannah sporting a baby one-piece car seat blanket thing
 William is feeling quite proud to be a big bro
 We are all in love with this little babe!
 Evelyn can ALWAYS be found by Henry's side and is quite maternal with him.
 Ben wore this outfit when he was 2. Will is feeling the jive of the 80's and rockin' it in this outfit!

Ben right after his surgery. Ben is a multi-talented man, among his talents is growing tumors in his neck. This is the fourth time he has had masses removed from his neck and the Dr. said it would not be the last. We are very, very aware how fortunate we are that they are benign. While they are pesky little things, we sure are grateful that it is what it is and not more complicated or worse.
We have had a busy month! We have had lots of help from our ward, family and friends. Thank ya'll!

7 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

YAY! PICS OF YOUR SWEET, SWEET BABY! He is so stinkin cute! I CAN'T SAY IT ENOUGH! Oh my gosh. I have GOT to get there pronto and see him before he's all grown up! :)
So glad Ben is alright--though surgery definitely puts a damper on weekend plans! :)

Jenae and Jeremy's Journal said...

Our babies are growing up. My daughter is going into 1st grade and my son is in preK.

stephanie and sean said...

Henery is SOOOOOO precious. Oh my arms ache for him! Thank you so much for posting such sweet pictures. I love Will's jive :) and am SO grateful that Ben is doing okay. You have such a tremendous perspective. I'm in complete awe of how you are handling such business. Keep the pictures comin!!

Anonymous said...

They are all getting so big! Ah! What a cute family! I miss you guys like crazy! Love you!
Nellie
(I am using Noelle's computer....mine is being borrowed.)

Anonymous said...

Okay....so I thought Noelle was logged in...not me. lol

Alyssa Elledge said...

So glad to hear that Ben is recovering. That baby boy is so beautiful! I can't believe how fast they grow, it's crazy! Best wishes with the school routine and getting back into the swing of things. :)

Lyd Stew said...

I love your newest addition! This parallel thing is getting a bit uncanny. (Just so you know, I think I'm taking a breather... but you're more then welcome to shake things up. :) Couldn't it be parallel in the same neighborhood? Would that be asking too much? :) I just know our kids would be such good friends. I miss you guys, and I'm so glad you blog so I can occasionally ring the "virtual doorbell" :) Best wishes!