Monday, April 11, 2011

2 Year Old Boys are Dangerous

This is how I found William during his "nap time."
In the last 2 weeks William has:

-climbed on our dresser where he found a bottle of children's chewable Tylenol. He opened the childproof lid and ate the 3/4 full bottle. Poison control said he would be okay and he was, gratefully.

-stuck his finger in the pencil sharpener and sharpened it (luckily it was NOT a mechanic sharpener). There was some blood.

-left out the front door to "hide" behind our van at the same time that a school bus was driving by. The worst part about this one is that I was in the front and had no idea where he was. That was scary.

-left out the front door again, and again, and again...

-taken the waffle iron out of the cupboard and plugged it in. He said "I cook food!!!"

-he is constantly pushing chairs, stools, anything he can stand on to reach up high. Today he got my Bath and Body works lotion and rubbed it ALL over his head. He smells quite nice.

I know this is nothin' compared to what you mothers of little boys have seen, but it is definitely a new world for us! Luckily he is sweeter than a billion gallons of ice cream, so we are happy to keep him.

This is just Hannah and Will playing. It's a bit boring but kinda funny. They are good playmates when Will isn't screaming his head off because he wants EVERYTHING his sisters have :)


Just a cute and random shot of Ev ready for school in a new shirt she received as a hand-me-down.


7 comments:

Natalie said...

WoW! That is some serious stuff. The waffle iron! We are in trouble when our boys get together.

Nicole said...

I miss you guys!!!! I ahve a feeling Trevin is going to be just as crazy as Will! Scary!

Amy said...

Boys are more crazy then girls!!! I came out of the shower to find my little guy had pulled up a chair to the stove and turn our gas burner on and it had ignited! I was so freaked out I hid the dinner chairs for weeks! Hope you guys are doing well!

Jessi and Brad said...

William is so big!! I can't believe he's so adventurous, I still imagine him crawling around.. I"d be so scared if my kid was doing that, he needs a dog beeper thing or somehting. haha, jk. Something to keep him in. We loved the video too! Miss you guys!!

Heather said...

Oh man! you are making me nervous for my lil guy...ha ha. But I'm sure it's fun to have a boy so full of personality, energy, and love for life! :)

stephanie and sean said...

How are boys born with this innate ability to find mischief!? What a little adventurer!!! I hope Liam is that curious and assertive!! For now he just drinks like 72 gallons a day and takes a bazillion naps.

Fichtner Family said...

Our two year old Ty is such a handful too! I must say, I am so glad I'm not alone!