Sunday, February 27, 2011

Man-Child


We did a family vote guessing what the baby is, all the kids guessed boy and Ben and I guessed girl. I really was thinking it was a girl until I saw this shot of the baby's foot and I thought to myself, "There is a man foot if I've ever seen one!!!" and sure enough it is a man cub in there!
I didn't say the man foot thing out loud because our kids were there and just in case it was a girl, I didn't want them to forever tease their sister that I thought she had man feet.
The girls are really excited that William have someone to play cars with as well as having an even family of  3 boys and 3 girls (including me and Ben). We are so excited to meet this little babe!

10 comments:

Angela said...

Okay, so I didn't know you were expecting. Or maybe I did. (I don't remember) But I was just thinking the other day that I wouldn't be surprised if you were pregnant again. And that you should have another baby because all of your kids are so cute! But really, super happy for all of you! Congrats!

Isle Family said...

Congratulations! It is funny that having an even family is so exciting to kids, but the same thing happened to us.

stephanie and sean said...

Hooray for BOYS!!!!!!! Oh we are SOOO excited for you guys!!! Three cheers for man cubs and baby boys toes :)

Jen said...

Congratulations...so exciting!

Heather said...

CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you guys!!! It seems like EVERYONE is prego and it's SO FUN! ha ha

{Alynn} said...

2 girls... 2 boys! You couldn't have planned out best buddies if you tried! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

The Stanford Bunch said...

CONGRATS!! 2 of each! That's perfect!!!

Rachel Holloway said...

SOOOOOO happy for you! YAY, YAY, YAY! Another sweet boy!

Brittanie said...

I'm with Angela. I'm sitting here trying to figure out if I knew you were pregnant. YAY! We get to be pregnant together again (only you're 6 weeks ahead of me this time).

Congrats on another boy!

K. Bitton said...

So exciting to have another boy!! Congrats :)