Thursday, July 22, 2010

Where We're Headed


A few of you have commented asking where we are going. We are headed to Cedar City, again! Ben was hired to teach at SUU. We are renting this twin home. We are really looking forward to returning and also lamenting that we have to leave Rexburg. I cried when we left Cedar and I'll cry when we leave Rexburg, but who knows, maybe we'll return, we have a habit of doing that!
Thank you to Clover who found this place for us. It wasn't listed online, she drove around Cedar looking for the perfect place for us, sending us video after video... WE OWE YOU CLOVER!!
Thanks for your comments friends! We will be living in this abode by next week! CRAZY!

8 comments:

Heather said...

oh I'm so sad you guys are leaving! I feel like we didn't take advantage of the fact that we were living in the same town as much as we should have! When are you moving? Do you need help?

Brittanie said...

I loved living in Cedar. When are you moving? That house is so cute!

Rachel Holloway said...

I am OVER THE MOON HAPPY for you! What a beautiful home and a FABULOUS opportunity! :)

Daisy said...

It's always a good sign when you cry as you leave a place. That means you've given it your whole heart.

If your family needs a place to stay or potty or grab a bite to eat in SLC, you're welcome to stop at our casa on your way.

stephanie and sean said...

Congratulations of the big move and best wishes to you guys! Drive safely!

The Dunn's said...

I was willing to do anything I could to have you guys close by again!! 3 more days:)

Aaron & Michelle said...

So cute guys. You should be settling in as I speak. Love you and already miss you.

Kristy said...

Welcome to the neighborhood! Had to look it up right away before I forgot...ha! Glad to have you!