Monday, December 21, 2009

Family Home Morning

Ben was not going to be at home on a Monday night, a night we are always together for "Family Home Evening." So we had "Family Home Morning" instead. We had a nice lesson about speaking with the tongue of angels (being kind to one another) and then we headed out for some fun in the snow. We brought our intertube and a cookie sheet (thank you Stephanie for the idea) and had a blast! We had hot cocoa and cupcakes to top it off. A FUN Christmas week morning!
I think William looks like a little lobster :)
After sledding, we saw Santa was at Walgreens, so the girls popped in for a quick visit.
I'm not sure how thrilled Willy B was!

This was from the other day, but I thought I'd put it on anyways. Our gingerbread house!

This one is Ben sliding down on a cookie sheet


This one is Hannah on the cookie sheet
And last but not least, Evelyn on the tube.
I went a few times and had a fun time, too fun to video :)

5 comments:

Reid and Laura said...

So FUN!!! I love to see that your life is so blessed and going well.

Unknown said...

Very cute. Thanks for writing. I'll be in touch.

{Alynn} said...

That cookie sheet looks FAST! :) I love that Evelyn is a screamer -- it makes it so much more fun! Merry Christmas!

(P.S. It WAS your family picture I was thinking of, after all!)

Rachel Holloway said...

LOVE the idea of a family home morning. Sigh. Brilliant. You are just brilliant!

stephanie and sean said...

how WONDERFUL!!!!! i hope the cookie sheet worked well for you! you and your family are such an excellent example to me. i just LOVE you guys!!!!!!!