Monday, November 16, 2009

Halloween

As you can see, the girls got matching costumes. We like to stock up on costumes on Halloween for the dress up box. Anyway, Evelyn didn't know that Hannah had the same dress. We dressed Hannah up and sent her out to see Evelyn. She screamed! In her own words she describes the moment,"When Hannah came out, I just like screamed and I felt like there was a spring in my throat. I was so surprised!"
Hannah decided literally last minute that she wanted to be a witch. With a quick visit to the dress-up box, her wish was granted!
Our friends let us borrow a Darth Vader Costume for babies, it was really cute with a cape. Really, he just kind of looked like a baby in black with a black cape.




4 comments:

ellsworth family said...

Spring in my throat... love it!

Rachel Holloway said...

how adorable. I love it. Your kids are growing up so fast. We are going private on our blog, if you want me to invite you leave your e-mail address on my blog and I will add you. (I will delete it as soon as I get it so that no one else sees)

Rachel Holloway said...

This is Esther by the way, not Rachel.

Jamie Meacham said...

Wow! You guys have three kids now! I had no idea about your little guy! how exciting. I hope things are going well up in Idaho. I am so glad we are blog buddies now and can keep in touch. Hope your holidays so far have been good and have exciting Christmas plans! Take care!
JAmie