Sunday, July 12, 2009

Quick July Update

Hi all! We've been busy just with daily living, swim lessons, and summer time! Here are a few snapshots:


Evelyn the brainiac. She has discovered putting letters together to make words. It's so fun! One morning she came in with this on the white board. It says: "And the winner is, Mom!" The blue word says "congratulations" somewhere in there!
The other day Evelyn sent Hannah in to me with a sticky note that said "come please fire fire fire!" There was no fire, but she needed the extra to make sure I came I suppose. I love that Hannah is the messenger.
Barbie stew?
The other day I had it with walking in the door and hearing "can I watch a show?" CONSTANTLY! So I unplugged the t.v. and told the girls they could live without it. It was the best decision I've ever made. We have since plugged the t.v. back in, but the girls don't care to watch it! Hooray! It is also one of the reasons I haven't blogged as much lately, it's just hard with little ones around.
So, the barbie stew is one of the many little creations around the house.
Our FIVE month old! How did that happen? Pardon the red eyes.

We also had a short and sweet visit from Jon and Nicole and Olivia who have moved from Rexburg. We were so happy to see them, we sure do miss you folks!

That's all for now! I still need to post pics from the visit from my mom and sister and baby Nicholas. We had so much fun with them here in Rexburg...

6 comments:

Melinda said...

We need to unplug...but not this week. Got too much planning to do. Sounds like things are going great. And I LOVE Evelyn's whiteboard message. And I can't wait for my Evie to string letters together!

Anonymous said...

holy smokes william is sooo big, plus he is one of the most beautiful baby boys i have ever seen!

Jen said...

Cute update! I can't believe he is 5 months old! Wow!

Rachel Holloway said...

very cute! I love how creative your sweet girls are! And 5 months? WOW! TIME IS FLYING!

bridget said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. William is getting so big. It's strange how fast time flies! I cannot believe Eric is already 20 months, but it seems like he's been with us forever...weird!

Oh, and congrats on winning!

Lyd Stew said...

We need to get together before we leave Rexburg again! Let's plan a play day- I want to meet your little guy! lydstew@gmail.com