Sunday, March 15, 2009

Our Chillins'

Here are a few recent pics of our little ones:

I really should pay more attention to Hannah's hair! Ben took the girls to the park the other day and stopped to take a few shots of them. This isn't the best picture of Hannah, but I felt guilty not including her :)
As you can see, Evelyn really got into the photo shoot! Isn't this a great backdrop for photos?!
This is our little papoose. Everyone has their quirks about how they put there babies to sleep (at least I think we all do). William seems to enjoy being zipped up in this car seat jacket thing (thank you to the Frehners!)

Nellie came over the other day and took a few pics of our little growing man. She did a great job. We took him for a check up last week and he's already gained two and a half pounds!
We sure like this little man!
Gotta love the new born cross-eyes!
Evelyn thought it would be so great if I took a picture of them sleeping. She did a good job pretending. It's probably a great imitation of what I look like at 3am!

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Willian is sooooo cute!!! I can't wait to see him and kiss his little cheeks!!!

Nicole said...

William! Sorry!

Josh and Kristen said...

Good acting Evelyn! I really thought you caught the two of them sleeping. Sweet, sweet little baby William is just precious and I love the picture of Hannah. I forget how LONG it stays SOOOO cold in Rexburg.

Lyd Stew said...

Oh- just seeing him gets me so excited! What a cute kid!

Jen and Bryan said...

SO fun!!! I can't tell you how many times I said to Bryan, "This would be the BEST place to take pictures!" while we were up there. You really do have lots of fun places. Those kids are so cute and that little william with dark hair. I love it!

Natalie said...

Darling children. I wish I had a car seat "thingy" to sip up in when I sleep it looks so comfy. I am sorry Evelyn fell on her beehonkas. I love you guys and I miss you!!

Harrop Family said...

Oh my goodness! I can't even stand how stinkin cute your family is!! I think you are the PERFECT family actually. I love that Evelyn is so cute to hold and snuggle William! Brailee asks me all the time if I have another baby in my tummy yet! Ha! I think William is gorgeous and he just fits right in. I LOVED your anniversary post. You two are the greatest!!!! Love you all!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

oh my gosh!! that last pic with both of them sleeping is probably the cutest thing i have ever seen!!

bridget said...

He's so handsome! I love the picture of Evelyn and William. Too cute. . .Just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you all.