Monday, April 21, 2008

Just a Glimpse into our Days!

Evelyn painted her face (with permission) to be Mickey Mouse
Hannah's "Cheese" face
I thought Hannah was really cute in this dress, but I didn't get a great pic.
It's still not extremely warm, but we go to the park almost everyday anyway. Here is Evelyn enjoying the slide.
We went to fly kites for family night last week. Ben ended up flying them by himself for the majority of the time :)
Hannah loves to sleep with her sheep (it's under her head).
Evelyn was sleeping like this when we checked on her. We told her the next morning that she was sleeping with a pillow on her head. She responed "Ya, it's so I don't hear Hannah crying." We felt bad, but Hannah usually only cries for a few minutes before she falls asleep, so we didn't feel terribly bad.
The girls just lounging.


8 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

You're killing me! 4 posts!?!?! :) Looks like you guys have been crazy busy--having fun and hanging out with the best of them! :)

Can't believe how wonderful and grown up your girls are getting!! Time sure does fly!

Chalonn said...

I love lounging with my sisters...your girls definately have the right idea...very cute pics!

Amy said...

I love Hannahs princess pajamas! And her "cheese" face is so cute!

Melinda said...

Lots of cute pictures! It looks like you guys have been busy enjoying life and eachother. I loved Evelyn's joke!

{B}dreamy said...

I can see the both of you, in the both of them, so much. So cute. *B

CPA said...

Your girls are so cute! You look like you are having fun! Glad to see rexburg no longer looks like iceland!

stephanie and sean said...

Okay I am DYING! These pictures are the BEST! I love the girls "lounging" Oh I am in love, love, love! You're girls are such fun. (ps I am totally responding to your wonderful email tomorrow :)

Lyd Stew said...

We just love your girls! You should have seen Amberlee smile as she watched those movies. We loved the roaring and face painting! But now she thinks she needs to do the same :) Thanks! :) Lets get together!

This is from Amberlee to Evelyn:
hjghjjjgbgthghgtthththhhhfuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttuttttttttttt;